Find out how to get your results, order new copies, send your scores to academic institutions, or ask for your IELTS results to be reviewed.
Unofficial Online Preview
- Computer tests: Check results 3-5 business days after your test. In some cases, results may take a little longer to finalize or display online.
- Paper tests: Check results on the 13th day after your test.
- Online scores are unofficial previews only. Your official results are printed on a Test Report Form.
Official Test Report Form (TRF)
You will receive at least 1 copy of your TRF included in your test fee. TRFs are sent by mail.
- Digital Test Report Forms are currently unavailable for IELTS.
- Please allow plenty of time to write your test and receive the paper TRF by mail.
- Delivery times cannot be guaranteed. It takes approximately 10 business days (Canada Post standard untracked).
If you have lost or damaged your original report, you can request a replacement up to 2 years after your test.
Each additional copy of your printed Test Report Form (TRF) has a printing and processing fee of $30.00* plus tax.
- Most academic or professional institutions require applicants to send their IELTS scores through their test centre, and will not accept scores directly from the applicant (for authenticity reasons).
- Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) does not accept scores from IELTS test centres. General Training test-takers will receive an extra TRF copy to submit on their application.
We can send your scores directly to any academic or professional organization in the world.
How do we send your scores?
- Electronic: We will send your result electronically to all Recognizing Organizations (RO) that are registered to receive electronic IELTS scores. Estimated delivery time is 24 hours, excluding processing time.
- By mail: If an institution or department does not accept electronic results, Test Report Forms are sent by mail. Allow additional time for delivery. Courier options are available for US and international deliveries. Estimated delivery time is 7-21 days, excluding processing time.
You don’t need to tell us how to send your scores. We will always follow the latest information from your institution. If you have a deadline, contact us to discuss your timeline.
If you think your score is incorrect, you can request a remark on any part of your test. Remarks are known as an Enquiry on Results (EOR).
Cost: $260* plus tax. This fee is refunded if your score changes.
Deadline for submitting EOR request: 6 weeks after your test date.
How it works: Remarks are conducted through our central marking system, by an expert examiner. Remarks are independent, meaning the examiner does not see your original score.
How long it takes: 2-6 weeks. The more sections you ask to be remarked, the longer it will take. (Note: the cost is the same, whether you choose to remark just one or all sections).
What happens after remarking: We will contact you when the re-mark is complete. If at least one of your scores increases, we will provide a refund and a new Test Report Form.
We cannot provide feedback on how your scores were decided. However, check the information here to learn more about this.
New Test Report Form?
Your mark increases
Your mark stays the same
Your mark decreases
No. If your second score is lower, we will keep your original (higher) score.
You may need to submit your IELTS test scores to IRCC (Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada).
We do not send scores to IRCC on behalf of test takers, so you will need to submit them yourself. However, we provide all General Training test takers with 2 copies of their TRF: one for you, and one for IRCC!
If you need your TRF number and date: This information is printed on your paper Test Report Form only. Sorry, the office cannot provide this information by email.